Join Steinbright Career Development Center for Career Workshop on Thursday, April 28th, 2022 at 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. in LeBow Hall, Room 220
Working for a startup company provides many unique opportunities to learn and innovate, leaving employees with increased job satisfaction. This event will feature a panel of founders, co-op employers, students, and faculty from the Close School of Entrepreneurship. Discussion will include the benefits of co-oping and working full-time within startup culture and the impact on personal and career development. The panel will be moderated by Ian Sladen, Vice President of Cooperative Education and Career Development. The event will be followed by a networking reception with refreshments.
Benefits of Working for a Start-Up
Thursday, April 28
6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Gerri C. LeBow Hall, Room 220
Register now in Handshake to reserve your spot!
- Matthew R. Maltese, PhD, Co-Founder and Chief Engineer X-Biomedical
- Christopher Molaro, CEO and Founder Neuroflow
- Chuck Sacco, Associate Dean of Strategic Initiatives, Close School of Entrepreneurship and
Director, Baiada Institute for Entrepreneurship, Drexel University
- Joe Aach Mechanical Engineering, Senior X-Biomedical Co-op
- Ian Sladen, Vice President of Cooperative Education and Career Development