Welcome, Dornsife Students!
The Dornsife School of Public Health Office of Student Affairs provides an array of services and program that support the diverse needs of students and enable the exploration and achievement of your personal, academic, and professional goals.
Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to helping students and graduates:
- Develop essential interpersonal skills necessary for the workplace
- Explore your career path
- Understand the public health job market
- Design an application that stands out to practicum hosts/employers
- Market yourself and build your networks
- Target and apply to employers who want DSPH graduates
- Evaluate and negotiate offers
To learn more about upcoming events and opportunities, please refer to the Events Calendar. To schedule a meeting, please contact one of our team members based on your specific needs.
Dornsife School of Public Health
3215 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Still have a question or spot an error? Please contact AskDornsife.
Read more about the Student Affairs team at Dornsife School of Public Health.
Read more about Academic Affairs Contacts at Dornsife School of Public Health.
Read more about the Inclusive Community at Dornsife School of Public Health.
Read more about frequently used acronyms at Dornsife.