Nesbitt Hall and Drexel University offer both indoor and outdoor spaces with amenities for student meetings, interviews, activities or as a lounge.
Student access is provided through the DragonCard ID and is granted to Nesbitt Hall via the entrance doors during the following hours:
- Monday–Friday: 7:00AM–8:30PM
- Saturday–Sunday: 8:00AM–6:00PM
Access to Nesbitt Hall main entrance for the Drexel Community is granted from Monday–Friday: 8:00AM–5:30PM only.
If you are unable to access Nesbitt Hall via your DragonCard during the hours listed above, please contact Michelle Quigley. For more information on University City Campus Building Access, please click here.
Additionally, students are encouraged to visit the DSPH Virtual Student Lounge, located on Microsoft Teams, open to students Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Students are welcome to use the following non-academic spaces:
- 1st floor, Chapman Court
- Features: tables, chairs, couches
- 1st floor, Classroom 140 (“Collaboratory”)
- Features: chairs, tables, television with AV hook up
- 1st floor Lactation room
- Note: this space must be reserved in advance.
- 2nd floor, Interview Room 223
- Features: round table, chairs, telecommunications
- 2nd floor, Conference Room 240
- Features: conference table, chairs, television, projector, telecommunications, white board
- Note: this space is available between 8:00AM-5:30PM, Monday-Friday.
- 7th floor Student lounge
- Features: lockers, tables and chairs, microwave, refrigerator
- Graduate Student Lounge – located on the lower level of the Main Building
- Charlotte Alletag Commuter Lounge – located on the lower level of the Creese Student Center
- Main 220 Lounge – located on the lower level of the Main Building
- Lounges and Lockers
Still have a question or spot an error? Please contact AskDornsife.