Submission Deadline: April 17, 2023
- Submit an abstract for a chance to present your work at the 2023 Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association (APHA) in Atlanta, GA.
- Winners from across the US will present their work in a student poster session, be invited to participate in Delta Omega-sponsored professional development events at APHA, and receive a $350 cash prize.
Who is eligible?
- Up to 2 graduate and 1 undergraduate student(s) in public health
- Must be enrolled as a student at Dornsife during AY 2022-2023
- Must have contributed substantially to project conception and design OR analysis and interpretation drafting and final approval of submitted abstract
- Must be able to attend APHA in Atlanta on November 12-15, 2023
- Note: You do not have to be a current member of Delta Omega
How do I apply?
- April 17, 2023: Submit a 250-word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions evaluated on clarity; public health relevance; potential impact; innovation; and use of sound methodology
- May 5, 2023: Selected entries nominated for submission to national Delta Omega poster competition
For More Information
Email email@example.com or visit https://deltaomega.org/