Join the Clean Water Fund today, April 20th, from 12:00PM-1:00PM EST via Zoom!
Clean Water Fund will be hosting our Spring Living Safely with Lead Webseries, a five-part, online seminar training series featuring Philadelphia’s leading experts on lead poisoning. Local experts will discuss how to live safely with lead poisoning hazards found in the soil, dust, paint, and water. A session will also be held for landlords and renters regarding Philadelphia’s Lead Abatement Law.
Modeled after Clean Water Fund’s Living Safely with Lead Community presentations, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions in real-time! The webseries will be conducted as a Zoom webinar scheduled on Tuesday and Thursdays, April 20th – May 4th, 12:00-1:00pm.
Living Safely with Lead Webinar sessions include:
- Tuesday, April 20th: Lead and Health
- Marilyn Howarth, MD, FACOEM, University of Pennsylvania Center for Excellence in Environmental Toxicology, Director of Community Engagement
- Thursday, April 22nd: Lead in Soil & Dust
- Adrian Wood, Program Coordinator, University of Pennsylvania Center for Excellence in Environmental Toxicology
- Tuesday, April 27th: Lead in Drinking Water
- Saterria Kersey, Public Relations Specialist, Philadelphia Water Department
- Thursday, April 29th: Tenants Rights and Philadelphia’s Lead Abatement Law
- George Gould, Esq. and Osarugue Osa-Edoh, Esq, Community Legal Services
- Tuesday, May 4th: Lead in Renovation, Repair, and Paint
- Hugo Prieto, Head Instructor for the EPA Lead Safety RRP Training and Certification, Energy Coordinating Agency