Updated May 4, 2021
Please review the listed resources for information on our return to campus (RTC) in Fall 2021. Resources include those provided by the University and the School for Facilities, Education, Students, and Research.
- Drexel COVID-19 Vaccination Policies
- Drexel will require all undergraduate and graduate students in full-time and part-time face-to-face programs to be vaccinated by the start of the 2021-2022 academic year (Fall 2021). Vaccinated students must provide documentation of vaccination—or have been granted a medical or religious exemption—within two weeks of coming to campus this fall. Students can receive any of the vaccines currently authorized or approved by the FDA.
- Drexel – Return to Campus Announcement Fall 2021
- Drexel plans to return to a normal campus experience, with in-person teaching and full occupancy of residence halls and dining facilities.
- Drexel – Return to Normal Grading Summer 2021
- To accompany plans to return to campus in Fall 2021, Drexel will no longer be offering the Pass/No Pass grading option starting in the Summer 2021 term.