Health and Safety Guidelines
View updated health & safety guidelines for COVID-19 in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Higher Education CDC Guidance
Mental Health and Coping Resources
Resources for emotional support related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- CDC Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Care for your Coronavirus Anxiety
- 7 Science-based Strategies to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety
- OCD, Anxiety, or Depression during the Coronavirus Crisis
- How to Cope With Anxiety About Coronavirus
- Bounce Back Philly Creative Corner
Health and Wellness
During these times of great uncertainty, Dornsife reminds you to take care of your physical and mental health. Learn more about Drexel’s Counseling Office, Office of Disability Resources (ODR), Drexel Student Health Center (DSHC), Office of Equality & Diversity (OED), Health Insurance, Immunizations & more.
Drexel Library information and resources about the 2020 Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) outbreak, including Local Information, Vaccine Distribution, Tracking the Virus, CDC Updates, & more.
Looking for additional personal resources? Explore our DASH page and learn more about Commuter Student Resources, International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), International Student Resources, the Office of Spiritual and Religious Life, the Student Center for Diversity and Inclusion, and the Office of Veteran Student Services.