Attend one of UHC’s online courses in urban health research and applied methods held June 21-28, 2021 via Zoom!
Courses are available for participants at all career levels, with a focus on skills training related to urban health. All courses are fully remote and offered online with live or self-paced instruction. To participate, access to a computer with high-speed internet access is required.
- Introduction to GIS
- GIS Spatial Analysis for Urban Health
- Introduction to R for Public Health Research
- Data Management and Programming with Stata
- Introduction to Bayesian Analysis for Public Health
- Introduction to Multilevel Analysis for Urban Health Research
- Data Storytelling in Tableau: How to Convert Analytics into Insights
- Applied Policy and Program Evaluation for Urban Health
- Human Health Risk Assessment of Pollution in the Urban Environment
- Utilizing Electronic Health Records in Epidemiological Analysis
- Climate Change and Health in Cities: Evidence to Action
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a 50% student discount code. Early bird pricing ends April 30, 2021.