- Academic Support
- Have questions about academics in online learning? Explore our DASH page and learn more about Drexel’s Bookstore, Center for Learning and Academic Success Services, Disability Resources, Drexel Writing Center, English Language Center, Graduate College, Information Technology, and the Library.
- Remote Learning Tips
- Advice from the Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS)
- Tips for Learning During Disruption
- A presentation compiled by Dr. Caleb McDaniel and Dr. Jenifer Bratter of Rice University
- Tutoring Resources
- Individual tutoring and academic support centers’ services and response to Drexel University’s remote learning during the spring and summer 2020 remote instruction
- Electronic Research Notebooks
- Electronic research notebooks (ERNs) help researchers to manage the results of research efforts, record and document research processes and procedures, and manage digital research data in ways that increase reproducibility, efficiency, collaboration, searchability, and security. Drexel University has purchased an enterprise license for LabArchives electronic research notebook (ERN) services for use by its faculty, researchers, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students in performing or learning research activities.
- Internet Essentials
- Internet program for low-income families: free for the first 2 months; costs $9.95 per month after trial period. This offer will no longer be available after 06/30/21; standard eligibility rules will apply.
- (IT) Laptop Loan
- Drexel University IT has PC and Mac laptops available for students, faculty, and professional staff to borrow during the campus closure.