The Global Health Corps U.S. Fellowship is a fully funded leadership development opportunity for diverse, high-potential, early-career U.S. public health leaders. Applications are due March 24th!
The 12-month program helps fellows to be more effective in their current organizations by providing them with:
· Executive coaching
· 360 feedback assessment
· In-person and virtual leadership and management training
· $1k professional development funding
· Networking with health leaders around the world
· Specialized learning tracks (e.g. new managers, strategic writing)
This program is designed for emerging leaders excited to build the knowledge, skills and networks needed to advance into mid and senior-level roles at their organizations. They strongly encourage applicants who identify with communities underrepresented in U.S. public health leadership to apply, specifically Black, Hispanic, Indigenous, and other leaders of color.
To be eligible, applicants must:
· Be an emerging leader (age 21-30)
· Live and be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Be currently employed in a U.S.-focused non-clinical public health role
· Be employed at their current organization for at least 6 months
· Be ready to commit 6-8 hours/month
Visit their website to learn more and apply for this opportunity!