Students using SAS must renew the license. Please download the SAS license file before running the Renew utility:
Follow the instructions below to update your license:
- Close SAS if it’s currently running.
- Select Start ► Scroll down and click on the SAS program folder ► Right click on Renew SAS Software 9.4.
- Right-click Renew SAS Software and select Run As Administrator. If a User Access Control dialog box appears, click Allow. Otherwise, proceed to step 4.
- The language selection window should be defaulted to English. If not, choose English and then click on OK.
- Click Next if the Apply SAS Foundation license file for renewal option is already checked.
- Browse to the location of the downloaded SAS license file on your machine. Select the file and click Open.
- Verify the operating system and the new Expiration Date and then click Next.
- Click Start to apply the new license. A green check should appear next to “Apply SAS Foundation license file for renewal” if the update was successful.
- Click Next and then Finish to close the license renewal utility.
Please contact Larry Win if you run into any issues during the license renewal process.