Save the date! The Steinbright Career Development Center will be hosting a Fall Career Fair on October 11-13, 2022.
- Day 1: In-Person @ Bossone, All Majors | Tuesday, October 11, 2:00PM-5:00PM
- Day 2: Virtual on Handshake, STEM |Wednesday, October 12, 10:00AM-2:00PM
- Day 3: Virtual on Handshake, All Majors | Thursday, October 13, 10:00AM-2:00PM
How will the 10/11 In-Person Day work?
Students will be able to talk to employers located throughout Bossone (1st floor lobby and 3rd floor atrium). Pre-registration is not required, and scheduled time slots are not needed. Students are encouraged to bring copies of their resume to share with employers of interest.
How will the 10/12 & 10/13 Virtual Days work?
Students interact with employers through 10 minute 1:1 video chats, or 30 minute informational group video sessions. Employers will be promoting co-op, internship, part-time and full-time employment opportunities. Lists of attending employers are available in Handshake and are continually updated. All Drexel students & alumni are invited to attend to network with prospective employers, and sessions can be scheduled in advance or during the fair.
How can students prepare?
- Update your resume
- Attend a Career Fair Prep Workshop & Resume Review Day
- Register & sign up for virtual employer sessions!*
*Student registration opens on Monday, September 26
Feel free to direct any questions to Jillian Clark, Assistant Director of Employer Engagement, at email@example.com.