The Virtual Spring Career Fair is open to all Drexel undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni who are looking to network with prospective employers for future co-op and full-time employment opportunities.
- STEM Spring Career Fair Day 1: Tuesday, April 19, 10:00AM-2:00PM ET
- STEM Spring Career Fair Day 2: Wednesday, April 20, 10:00AM-2:00PM ET
Please watch this five-minute video on Virtual Career Fairs at Handshake for an overview of how this works in Handshake. You will be able to register through Handshake, build your schedule for one-on-ones with companies you are particularly interested in, and sign up for group sessions to learn about more companies.
Prepare for the Career Fair
- Complete your profile in Handshake.
- Upload an updated résumé to Handshake.
- Register for the Virtual Career Fair in Handshake.
- Attend a Career Fair Preparation Workshop.
- Attend the Résumé Review Day.
- Sign up for 10-minute one-on-ones or 30 minute group sessions with employers in advance to build your schedule for the day.