- If you have not registered for Symplicity yet, it’s not too late! Be sure to complete the Symplicity Tutorial first (located in BBLearn) before creating a profile in Symplicity.
- NEW: Symplicity Resources. Explore the “Resources” section for links to public health internship and job search engines.
Drexel Dornsife website
- NEW: Become A Preceptor webpage. Have a recommendation for a preceptor? Reach out to your contact with this resource page to learn more about becoming a preceptor.
- NEW: APE Booklet 2022. Check out the updated guide on past APEs.
- NEW: Progress Reports. Starting this Summer, students must complete a mid-term Progress Report of their APE Experience (more information to come).
If you have questions or need assistance with the APE, please contact Tariem Burroughs, Director of Experiential Learning and Career Services.
If you need assistance with your resume or cover letter, please contact Tariem Burroughs, Director of Experiential Learning and Career Services or Michelle Quigley, Associate Director, Student & Alumni Services.