Community Health and Prevention TA Positions for Upcoming Spring Quarter
- CHP 560 Design and Grant Writing for Community Health Programs 3.0 Credits (FTF)
- CHP T580 Global Perspectives in Adolescent Health 1.0 Credit (Online)
- CHP 607 Public Health Ethics 3.0 Credits (Online)
Summer 2022 Preparation Program for International TAs
The Drexel English Language Center (ELC) has announced the 2022 dates for the Graduate Preparation Program for International Teaching Assistants (ITA). This summer, the ITA training will run in a hybrid format for the first time. See the website for details on the training.
The dates of the 4-week hybrid ITA training are as follows:
- August 1-August 12, 2022: Part 1: Remote ITA training component
- August 22-September 2, 2022: Part 2: In-person ITA training component
Participation in both the remote and in-person components is required.
More information about the program will be sent directly to those receiving teaching assistantships.