The Anxiety Toolbox workshop series focuses on helping you learn skills to manage anxiety symptoms. The three sessions build on one another and aim to help you: (1) understand anxiety, (2) learn how to identify unhelpful thoughts that contribute to anxiety and start to make changes in your thinking patterns, and (3) develop alternative responses to anxiety. The workshop will include didactics, learning skills based on cognitive behavioral therapy and journaling. By the end of the third session of the workshop, you will have an array of tools to manage anxiety more effectively.
A workshop is different than a therapy group in that it includes education, practicing coping skills, and providing activities to encourage self-exploration. Please note that, while we are operating remotely, we ask that all participants keep their cameras on during the workshops. Keeping cameras on allows for a more interactive experience while also ensuring that all participants are in a private space during the workshop.
Section B Schedule
- Session 1: Thursday, February 10th from 3:00PM-4:00PM
- Session 2: Thursday, February 17th from 3:00PM-4:00PM
- Session 3: Thursday, February 24th from 3:00PM-4:00PM
Section C Schedule
- Session 1: Thursday, February 17th from 11:00AM-12:00PM
- Session 2: Thursday, February 24th from 11:00AM-12:00PM
- Session 3: Thursday, March 3rd from 11:00AM-12:00PM
All sessions held via Zoom.
Be mindful of which section you register for as the earlier section has already started.