Getting Unstuck is a three-session workshop aimed at helping students identify and cope with experiences of depression. This workshop, which is rooted in cognitive behavioral therapy, strives to help individuals understand their unique experiences of depression, explore how thoughts/feelings impact depression, and identify ways to change thoughts and behaviors to better manage depression.
A workshop is different than a therapy group in that it includes education, practicing coping skills, and providing activities to encourage self-exploration. Please note that, while we are operating remotely, we ask that all participants keep their cameras on during the workshops. Keeping cameras on allows for a more interactive experience while also ensuring that all participants are in a private space during the workshop.
Section A Schedule
- Session 1: Monday, February 7th from 1:00PM-2:00PM
- Session 2: Monday, February 14th from 1:00PM-2:00PM
- Session 3: Monday, February 21st from 1:00PM-2:00PM
Section B Schedule
- Session 1: Thursday, February 17th from 2:00PM-3:00PM
- Session 2: Thursday, February 24th from 2:00PM-3:00PM
- Session 3: Thursday, March 3rd from 2:00PM-3:00PM
All sessions held via Zoom.