Join Drexel Alumni Relations on Wednesday, December 15th from 7:00PM-8:00PM EST via Zoom!
During this virtual panel discussion, experts will explore the factors that perpetuate hunger and food insecurity among college students as well as innovative strategies that universities like Drexel are implementing to combat these national issues.
- Maurice Cottman, Director, Student Center for Diversity & Inclusion, Drexel University
- Evan Ehlers ’19, Founder and Executive Director, Sharing Excess
- Tonii Hicks ’21 (Moderator), Culinary Director, People’s Kitchen and Program Director, Careers Through Culinary Arts (CCAP)
- Madeline Rockett ’23, President, Drexel Urban Growers, Drexel University
- Natalie Shaak ’15, Operations Manager, Center for Hunger-Free Communities
Following the discussion, attendees will receive a curated list of ways they can support these issues including resources, organizations and conversation starters.
Learn more about the panelists and register here!
For more information, contact Nikki Bromberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.