The Steinbright Career Development Center is planning industry-specific virtual fall career fairs in Handshake which will allow students & alumni to:
- Meet with employers. Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
- Discover new career opportunities. Get personalized recommendations for which employers to connect with.
- Never wait in line, ever. Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with employers ahead of the fair or day-of.
- Make an impression. Bring a unique perspective to the table, ask great questions, and follow up with recruiters after the fair.
Drexel Virtual Fall Career Fairs:
- STEM Fall Career Fair (Day 1) | Monday, Oct 4, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- STEM Fall Career Fair (Day 2) | Tuesday, Oct 5, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Business & Liberal Arts Fall Career Fair | Wednesday, Oct 6, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
How Students & Alumni Can Prepare:
- Complete your profile in Handshake.
- Upload an updated résumé to Handshake.
- Starting on September 20, sign up for sessions with employers in advance to build your schedule for the day.
- Attend a Career Fair Preparation Workshop on September 28, 29, or October 1.
- Attend Résumé Review Day on September 30.