The Dornsife School of Public Health is excited to announce that we are seeking to hire four graduate students to serve as IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Antiracism) Graduate Fellows for the academic year. The IDEA Graduate Fellows will lead and support efforts at DSPH to promote diversity, inclusion, equity and anti-racism, largely based on the guiding principles outlined in the Action Plan to Enhance Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Antiracism found here.
See below for the application timeline:
- Application deadline: September 24, 2021
- Candidates should review the current Action Plan here before applying: https://drexel.edu/dornsife/about/diversity/diversity-action-plan/
- Candidates may complete the online application, and include their essay and updated resume via Qualtrics.
- Sept 27-Sept 29: Interviews
- Week of October 4, 2021: Decisions announced
- Week of October 12, 2020: Onboarding begins
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to reach out to Phi Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org.