Join this virtual panel that provides context on the barriers to internet connectivity, on Wednesday, July 14, at 1 pm.
Recent reports demonstrate the web of factors that contributes to low internet adoption –from housing insecurity and language barriers to trust concerns and information gaps. With challenges as complex as closing the digital divide, we wanted to bring together a group of stakeholders to review findings from the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and hear from partners on the best ways to get more Philadelphians connected to the internet.
Connectivity has never been more important – especially as we work toward an equitable pandemic recovery. We hope you will join us to learn more about how we can continue to partner to meet this moment for our region and all its citizens.
- WELCOME: Bob Smith, Regional VP, Community Impact, Comcast
- HOST: Bret Perkins, Senior VP, External and Government Affairs, Comcast
- FEATURED SPEAKER: Hannah Hill, Boston Consulting Group
- PARTNER SPEAKERS:
- Andrea Custis, President & CEO, Urban League of Philadelphia
- Carolina Cabrera DiGiorgio, Esq., President & CEO, Congreso de Latinos Unidos
- Tiffany Thompson, Director of Education & Economic Opportunity and Nasr Saradar, Job Development Coordinator, Nationalities Service Center