Join Drexel’s Urban Health Collaborative from June 21st-28th for remote summer courses!
There is limited time left to register for the Urban Health Summer Institute taking place June 21 – June 28, 2021. Register by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, June 1st to secure your spot!
Eight courses are being offered, all teaching practical, tangible skills for participants at all career levels. All courses are fully remote and offered online in a variety of formats, with the ability to earn CEU or CPH credits!
- Data Storytelling in Tableau: How to Convert Analytics into Insights
- Introduction to GIS
- GIS Spatial Analysis for Urban Health
- Introduction to R for Public Health Research
- Introduction to Multilevel Analysis for Urban Health Research
- Applied Policy and Program Evaluation for Urban Health
- Utilizing Electronic Health Records in Epidemiological Analysis
- Climate Change and Health in Cities: Evidence to Action