The sixth annual Urban Summer Health Institute hosted by the Drexel Urban Health Collaborative will take place online from June 21 through June 28, 2021. Eleven courses will be offered online with live or self-paced instruction, all teaching practical, tangible skills. All courses are fully remote and open to participants at all career levels.
Save 15% off all courses when you register before April 30!
Courses are available in a variety of schedules and formats:
Weeklong half-day courses
- Introduction to GIS
- Introduction to R for Public Health Research
- Data Management and Programming with Stata
- Introduction to Bayesian Analysis for Public Health
- Introduction to Multilevel Analysis for Urban Health Research
- Data Storytelling in Tableau: How to Convert Analytics into Insights
- Applied Policy and Program Evaluation for Urban Health
- Human Health Risk Assessment of Pollution in the Urban Environment
- GIS Spatial Analysis for Urban Health
- Utilizing Electronic Health Records in Epidemiological Analysis
- Climate Change and Health in Cities: Evidence to Action