1. Language Classes: Practice a language while meeting new people.
Philadelphia sponsors several virtual language learning classes like the Spanish Conversation Group on Mondays and Tuesdays from 1:00PM – 2:00PM, Beginning Japanese Learning Circle on Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:15AM – 12:15PM. Or this Thursday the 12th and next Tuesday the 17th, 10:30AM – 12:00PM cook with Edible Alphabets English where they practice English literacy skills through voice calls while cooking.
2. Yoga Classes: Choose your yoga style from this schedule (some free) and join the live stream at that day and time.
3. Cooking Classes: If you can’t eat out in Philly – join these different kinds of local, virtual cooking programs!
Next Tuesday the 17 from 5:30PM-7:00PM, join A Taste of African Heritage (free) which teaches healthy traditions of the African Diaspora. Or try making cheese – only 3 ingredients needed – in this online class ($25) on Thursday the 12 at 6:00PM
4. Meditation Class: Hop on Zoom for this free guided meditation on Sundays from 9:45AM – 11:00AM
5. Nutrition Class: Learn tips on healthy eating, hydration, meal planning, and food safety with these recipe demonstrations from Einstein’s A Better Start program. Next class starts Wednesday at 6:30PM.