Join the Dornsife School of Public Health for the next webinar in the MCH Speaker Series on Wednesday, November 18 from 12:00PM – 1:00PM EST via Zoom!
All are welcome to join us for this Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Speaker Series webinar on family planning in the U.S.
Speaker: Melissa Weiler Gerber, President & CEO of AccessMatters in Philadelphia, PA
As a result of participation in this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the history of family planning in the U.S.
- Identify important funding streams for this work.
- Recognize the politicization of reproductive and sexual health in the U.S.
- Identify current and impending threats to access to sexual and reproductive health care.
- Identify immediate action items for advocacy and engagement.