1. Fall Crafts: November is Philly’s Craft month and on Saturday 7th at 10:00AM, Philadelphia will hold a free, virtual art class with free take-home kits and locations to pick them up. Additionally, a list of materials is available if you would prefer to buy them. Items that will be made are: holiday gnome, butterflies and dragonflies, kites, and more. Register here.
2. Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival: Starting this Thursday, November 5th to Sunday, November 15th, there will be virtual live performances, short films, animations, special presentations, feature narratives and documentaries, and more. Tickets and passes are on a sliding scale and content will be livestreamed.
3. Outdoor Art Exhibits: Stroll through some free art exhibits in Philadelphia including M.I.M.O.S.A. (from now until Sunday, November 8th) and Testing Grounds (Friday October 9th 2020 at 12:00pm to Sunday November 8th 2020 at 10:00pm)
4. Fall Foliage Nature Walks: The peak fall foliage occurs around this week so check out these colorful fall locations to walk in or around the Philly area.
5. Discount Halloween Candy Sales: If you need a pick me up or treats to reward yourself, or just want more candy many stores are having post Halloween sales, including discount bulk candy bags on Amazon.
6. In Season Fruit & Vegetables: Alternatively, if you’ve been stuffed with candy or just want a healthy treat, here is a list of fruits and vegetables in season during the fall from the US Department of Agriculture. In season may cost less also!