View the recording of the CareerPalz Webinar from September 25, 2020 here! Keep an eye out for the next webinar in November 2020.
Topic: Navigating the current immigration landscape for U.S International Students
Goals: The goals of the webinar are to ensure F1 Students:
- Understand the current immigration landscape and how they can stay ahead of the immigration hurdles (CPT, OPT & H1B, H1B Cap-exempt (to add in other parts of the presentation content)).
- Know how to navigate the job search process with sponsorship needs with a clear strategy
- Understand how STEM vs Non STEM programs might influence opportunities & future visa applications
- Understand the importance of staying informed and educated about their immigration status in all decisions they make
- Are aware of available Legal resources they can use if they run into immigration issues
Date: September 25th 5pm-6pm EST
Panelist: Dobrina M. Ustun, Esq & John Khosravi (Immigration Lawyers)
Attendees: F1 students (Freshmen- Graduate students & recent graduates on OPT)
Do you have ideas for future CareerPalz webinars? Send them here!