We know that life can get a little stressful. Here are some things that can make it a little better.
1. Be present. Focus on what you’re doing right at the moment.
2. Spend less time on social media. Decrease your screen time from aimless scrolling.
3. Take a deep breath. It can help calm you down to focus on your own breathing.
4. Connect with somebody else about what’s going on in their life.
5. Watch your favorite TV show or movie.
6. Take care of some plants. It can feel empowering to nurture something and connect with nature.
7. Drink water! Stay hydrated!
8. Do some stretches.
9. Practice mediation, reflection, and mindfulness with Headspace.
10. Write in a journal to put all your thoughts into writing.
11. Make and listen to a playlist of all your favorite songs.
12. Learn a new skill or hobby like using Duolingo to learn a new language.
13. Start reading a book that you’ve always wanted to read or re-read your favorite book.
15. Cook your favorite meal.
16. Or learn how to cook your favorite meal.
17. Watch cat videos.
18. Or watch dog videos.
19. Or watch bird videos?
20. Stay positive. Sometimes having a good outlook on the situation is all you need.