“NAVIGATING YOUR CAREER FROM BENCH TO BEDSIDE: ALUMNI PANEL AND RECEPTION” will discuss the hot topic of translational medicine & will kickoff the brand-new Alumni in Health Services affinity group.
Join us for this panel discussion featuring alumni experts working in the rapidly-growing field of translational medicine. Hear how they are using this multidisciplinary, highly-collaborative “bench-to-bedside” approach to advance scientific innovation and lead to better patient health outcomes.
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Nesbitt Hall, fl 1 (3215 Market St.)
- FREE for students, $10 for non-students
- Must register here
This is a great opportunity for those involved in AMP to attend with mentors/ mentees! Several prominent alumni will be leading the panel discussion, including:
- Ira M. Taffer, BS ’79, PhD ’83, Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs in the College of Arts and Sciences (moderator)
- Jill DeHaven, MS ’10, Senior Scientist of Network Technology and Scientific Liaison at Merck
- Chloe Hannan, MS ’19, Clinical Research Coordinator at PolicyLab and the Center for Pediatric Clinical Effectiveness at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Karimah S. Lynum, MBA ’18, Associate Director, Clinical Project Scientist in Neuroscience at Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a pharmaceutical company Johnson & Johnson
- Linda M. Celia, DNP ’16, RN, BC, Assistant Clinical Professor in the College of Nursing and Health Professions
Full details of the event, speaker bios, and a list of registrants can be found here!
Contact Lauren Karch with questions.